- our online properties (here and after, each a “Website”), including:
o our websites, including but not limited to www.bohemiagroup.com.au
o any related Bohemia or client website, social media page, internal website, intranet and any Bohemia or client mobile or tablet applications;
- personal information provided to us by our clients and customers and personal information collected by us on behalf of our clients and customers as a result of the provision of professional services to our clients and customers; and
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to Bohemia and its clients, including either physically or electronically.
- Bohemia is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Bohemia will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
- Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below.
Kinds of Personal Information that Bohemia Collects and Holds
- Personal information that may be requested or collected by us includes:
- contact information such as your full name, date of birth, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address and postcode;
- financial information;
- enquiry and complaint details;
- information about your experience with our products or services or third party products or services listed on a Website. This information is requested in order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
- the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to Bohemia and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes);
- any other personal information requested or required by a Collection Channel.
- We will only collect sensitive information with your consent. Where you provide us with any sensitive information (including, but not limited to, information about your racial or ethnic origin, religious affiliation, political opinions, sexual orientation and/or criminal or medical history) we will only use this information for the purposes stated on the Collection Channel. We do not retain this information in our database.
How Bohemia Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
- Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
- sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel, or provide your details to us or our clients via any Collection Channel;
- subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
- complete and submit any forms or surveys to us or our clients, either physically or electronically;
- conspicuously publish or provide on request your personal information to Bohemia;
- contact us or our clients directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
- participate in any competitions, offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- interact with a Website for a specific purpose; or
- interact with or browse a Website generally.
- Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website), marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other Bohemia, client or third party products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Bohemia or its clients being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
- We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including list brokers, referral agents, our clients and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
- Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Bohemia to be under the age of fifteen (15) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age fifteen (15) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
Purposes for which Bohemiacollects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
- Personal information collected will be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following primary purposes:
- For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
- To fulfil obligations in respect of any contract between you and Bohemia or you and one of our clients.
- To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website), content, services and products, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To render services related to Bohemia.
- To manage your employment with Bohemia (if applicable).
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To respond to enquiries.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
- To collect, hold, use and disclose personal information as stated above, for the purpose of providing professional services to our clients and customers.
- Failure to provide personal information may result in Bohemia or its clients being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or accept promotion entries (where applicable).
- Bohemia group companies, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by Bohemia to perform a variety of functions, such as data storage, fulfilling orders, payroll management, conducting market research, assisting with promotions and surveys, and providing technical services for our Websites These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions.
Contact by Bohemia
- Bohemia (and its directors, servants and agents), Bohemia promotional partners or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non-Bohemia companies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
- Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, Bohemia may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to a Bohemia user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular Bohemia user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Bohemia, you may remove your name from the database by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility.
Your right of access
- You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on a Bohemia database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Bohemia’s privacy officer via email: email@example.com or telephone: 02 8244 5400. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by using the update subscription preferences function in our email communications with you or by contacting Bohemia’s privacy officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 02 8244 5400.Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Bohemia and its clients being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- Bohemia will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
- In some cases, Bohemia may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, including, but not limited to, your professional information and contact details. Bohemia employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Bohemia. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Bohemia will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Bohemia and links to other websites
- Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Bohemia is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
Related Bohemia Websites
Sale of the Company
Problems or queries
Problems or queries
- To opt out of Bohemia’s tracking you will need to opt-out of two platforms. Sizmek is an ad-serving platform that we use to deliver our clients ads on webpages. AppNexus is a programmatic tool that we use to buy ads on web pages.